Monday June 19th is National Ride to Work Day.
Yes, many of us ride to work often. This day is about creating awareness for motorcycles as a practical and efficient means of transport.
Ride your motorcycle or scooter on this day to demonstrate:
• The number of motorcyclists to the general public and to politicians.
• That motorcyclists are from all occupations and all walks of life.
• That motorcyclists can reduce traffic and parking congestion in large cities.
• That motorcycles are for transportation as well as recreation.
• That motorcycling is a social good.
• Ride your motorcycle to work and we will ride out for lunch (see above).
Ride your motorcycle to work and represent!