Join us as we discuss «The Bull Meets the Bayou,» a multi-venue, two-city art exhibition between Durham and New Orleans artists. Join us for an artists’ panel discussion and a mini-pop up show.
“The Bull Meets the Bayou” begins in February 2018 — Durham artists are exhibiting work in NOLA and then in April and May 2018, NOLA artists exhibit their work alongside Durham artists right here in North Carolina. Learn all about the exhibition and #beconnected on a Tuesday!
On Tuesday, January 30 at Beyù Caffè we will discuss connections between art and business that exist and how they can be improved, what we want to see in the Durham art scene and the Bull Meets Bayou project.
• Margaret McNab, Freelance Growth Strategist and Founder and Co-organizer of the Freelance League of North Carolina
• Joan Yabani, Operations Manager/ Team Coordinator at Smashing Boxes and Founder of Delusion HQ
• Michelle Gonzales-Green, Executive Director of Liberty Arts Sculpture Studio & Foundry
• Monét Marshall, Founder and Lead Con Artist, BaD Arts Consulting, Founding Artistic Director of MOJOAA Performing Arts Company, artist and performer
• Calvin Brett, Durham visual artist
• Frank Mansaray, Durham visual artist
Smashing Boxes Freelance League of North Carolina Mojoaa Performing Arts Company BaD Arts Consulting Bull meets Bayou #bullmeetsbayou