Kids! Come make the BIGGEST bubbles of your lives — FREE — with GRANDPOP BUBBLES™!
The Chapel Church
) will sponsor GRANDPOP BUBBLES™ and his amazing «Bubble Festival,» all the way from Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
~~ Bounce Houses
~~ Special appearance by “Ramses” the official UNC mascot
~~ Food Trucks
~~ Maple View Ice cream
~~ Live Music
~~ Face painting
Grandpop Bubbles will bring his bubble wands, poles, basins, buckets, and 90 Gallons of SPECIAL BUBBLE JUICE for as many as possible to enjoy bubbling with #GPOPB
You'll share Grandpop Bubbles' bubble juice and 4' bubble wands and his 3' bubble «Tristrings» (two sticks and strings) to make bubbles. He guarantees that you will make the BIGGEST bubbles of your life — whatever your age.
All will be amazed by the giant bubbles from Grandpop Bubbles' 10', 16’, and now 20’ poles. Bubbles can be 10', 20', 30', and even longer! Some adults may want to try.
There will be so many things for the kids and kids-at-heart to do…
~~ Make BUBBLES and BUBBLE RAINBOWS!
~~ Try to escape the GHOST OF BLOB.
~~ Run away from Bubble GHOSTS, DRAGONS, WHALES, and DINOSAURS!
~~ Pop all the cars of a BUBBLE TRAIN if you can reach them!
~~ Hit the floor with DANCING BUBBLES!
~~ Rain goes through my bubbles, so I will be there unless co-sponsor must cancel event.
~~ Weather forecasts won't tell you, but Grandpop Bubbles predicts that the weather phenomenon he calls the BUBBLE BLIZZARD may occur… (about every half hour). Poppers will freak out!
— Parents will supervise their kids as they make bubbles and bring goggles if desired. Bubble at your own risk. A few KINDNESSES are in order, so teach your children the following before coming and while bubbling…
1. BORROW wands and tristrings and SHARE when the time comes… Children are welcome to bring their wands and blowers or use Grandpop Bubbles' wands and tristrings.
2. Teach kids to RESIST the temptation to STIR the mix. Stirring makes lots of FROTH. FROTH in the mix is BAD for bubbles. Rather, just press the wand to the bottom of the bucket and slide out slowly, sideways is best.
3. We like «POPPERS,» but when someone asks you to NOT pop their bubbles, please respect that. Grandpop Bubbles will make enough bubbles for everyone to pop. Only pop bubbles with FINGERS or NOSES. No swinging or throwing stuff, OK? (if we do not follow that request it gets crazy.)
4. You might consider letting the really GIANT Bubbles Live, to enjoy the way they shape-shift.
(a.) — If the bubble is smaller than you then go ahead and POP IT!
(b.) — If it is bigger than you, then you might want to LET IT LIVE so people can admire the beauty!
(c.) — Then, instead of popping the giant bubbles, try to get under them, then BLOW PUFFS of air into them to make little bubbles inside the big bubbles. It's more fun than popping and it lets the giant bubbles live longer so we can enjoy their shapes and colors.
5. RESPECT the equipment you borrow, please. Keep in the area and do not carry while popping any bubbles. Never leave the wands or tristrings on the ground where they get broken and dirty, but return to the cart or bucket home or hand them to a volunteer.
— Grandpop Bubbles enjoys bubbling after a rain or in a drizzle — perfect conditions: bigger bubbles, and more colorful! Bubbling will go on if at all possible, however Chapel_Hill_Baptist
will be calling the shots concerning weather.
— Bubbly regards,
Pastor Brandon Joyner, [email protected]
Brian Maloney, [email protected]
Bubble Hotline: 929-BUBBLE-ME (929-282-2536)